List of monsters created.
Lv.: Monster's current level. Slimes and Golems can be combined with other monsters from level 3 and above.
Name: Monster's name. The blue mark under a name indicates one of the Big Four, while a red mark indicates the Last-Boss.
HP/MAX: The monster's current health and max health. When a monster is placed, the value of its max HP is added to the dungeon's fame.
Atk: Monster's attack power.
Def: Monster's defense power.
B-AREA: The area where the monster has been placed.
Next-EXP: Decreases as monster slays heroes. When it reaches zero, the monster levels up. (The difference between the monster and the hero's level determines just how much that value decreases)
Monster Creation buttons
Create Slime: Creates a Slime (Cost: Velis = 4)
Create Golem: Creates a Golem (Cost: Bone = 20, Velis = 4, Dark-Velis = 2)
Create Demon: Creates a Demon (Cost: Velis = 8, Dark-Velis = 20)
* Monsters above a certain level can be combined (the levels of monsters that can be combined will flash).
* Performing synthesis will give birth to a new monster with the stats of both monsters you combined.
* After synthesis, you can return the monsters to their original states by clicking the Cancel button, but it can be quite effective to try synthesis on various different monsters.
* There are also some monsters that require items for synthesis.
* Dragon eggs (D-Egg) can also be produced through synthesis.